7.27.2010

Day 4, 5, & 6: Yoga, Legs & Back, Kenpo

It seemed like days 4-6 were a lot easier for me! Yoga was 1.5 hours long, but it seemed like I went through it really easy. Don't get me wrong I could not do a few of the moves, but I got through it! I had to split it up again into two workouts, yes, because I had to feed my son in between! I loved yoga, but I must say that Plyo was harder, more challenging and still my favorite! Legs and back were awesome! I am naturally stronger in my legs and back, so it came easy for me. Kenpo was fun on Saturday. Some of the moves were a little confusing but I just kept going! I know I probably looked retarded, but that's the wonderful thing about P90X, you do it at home, so nobody's watching you! I used to go to the gym, and I hated being surrounded by ALREADY fit men and women. It was extremely discouraging. I have to say that I felt so great after each workout, instead of dying like I was the first three days! I actually felt like I was not pushing myself enough or like the workouts weren't pushing me hard enough the last 3 days. I have to say that I was very motivated to wake up every day and workout! It wasn't like, oh no I hate working out! Or I hate this part! Each part was very motivating, easy to adjust to and challenging. Each workout has been exciting and challenging. After doing each day, the only workout I dislike doing is ab ripper x, and why? Because I suck at it, lol! Other than that, things are good! I am happy that week one is complete! I look forward to what each week is going to bring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages