7.22.2010

Day 3: Ab Ripper X, Oh How I Loathe You!

 Yesterday was shoulders and arms, plus ab ripper x.  This is my second time doing ab ripper x, and I suck!  I try so hard to do those sit-ups and can't for the life of me get my body up all the way.  I can not do even half of those moves and it eats away at me because I have to be good at everything I do.  I am easily frustrated and angered when something does not come easy to me, so as you can imagine I now HATE ab ripper x.  It's going to be more than likely my favorite challenge to overcome.  I may get discouraged here and there, but I will not give up that battle!

Now I took a break in between the first workout and ab ripper x.  I had to feed my son. :)  But it re-energized me, so I could have a little more energy to complete the moves.  For some reason, yesterday I didn't feel too bad working out.  The workout was NOT as challenging as Plyo's, which was a sigh of relief for me.

Today is Yoga, so I feel great going into it.  It is 1.5 hours though, so I know I'm going to have to take at least one break to feed my son.  I can't wait for weigh in on Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages