8.04.2010

How Am I Going To Make It?!

All of a sudden, the week has become hectic.  I'm trying to find a daycare for my son, I'm trying to pay bills and balance my budget.  I've got play dates and school to worry about, and it's taking a toll on me!  I am so unmotivated today.  I feel like working out is on the back of my list.  I feel like it could be possible for me to skip working out all together!  This is the first time I've gotten into this mindset since starting my workout over two weeks ago.

There are always going to be times where I feel like this, but it's up to me to make it work.  It's up to me to stay committed and accountable.  And I'm confident I can do this, I just have to shut out all the crap going on around me.  This makes me wonder...

HOW AM I GOING TO DO IT?!  I plan on going back to work next month.  Not only that, but I plan on attending school.  I plan on working full-time, attending school, and working out every day?!  OMG, what have I gotten myself into?!  Just thinking about it makes me a little sick.  I have so many other obligations, what am I going to do so that I make sure I work out and follow my new eating habits continuously?

Well, it all comes back to my motivation.  Why am I doing this?  What's the purpose?  How do I keep myself on the right path?  I've got to look deep within to find those answers.  I'll update you when I figure something out.

1 comments:

Katie De La said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love what you are doing! It's great... I too am overweight and have struggled to lose it. There is a book out there that has helped me and it was recommended by Oprah! It's called Women Food and God by Geneen Roth. It gives you a better understanding of ourselves and has helped me in this weightloss journey!
Good luck to you!

Post a Comment

Pages